A regular full time work schedule is 40 hours per week. Overtime is available. Hours are currently Monday — Friday from 6:00am – 2:30pm. Schedule is subject to change.
Local ISO 9001:2015 certified Manufacturer in Santa Rosa is seeking a full-time Stainless Steel TIG and MIG Welder to join our team.
The successful candidate must have a good working knowledge and application of TIG welding and manufacturing processes. Strong attention to detail is mandatory. Experience with TIG pulsing and adding filler rod. The adherence to all safety and compliance rules are mandatory. The safe use of hand and power tools are required. You must be able to accurately read a drawing and follow detailed work procedures. You must be able to work independently and effectively under general supervision, to assure accurate, complete, and timely completion of work assignments. Must be able to work at a fast pace while performing a high-quality job. Must have good mathematical skills to accurately read a tape measure and perform decimal and fraction conversions. Must have the ability to read blueprints, weld symbols, specifications and charts related to the performance of the job. Must be confident in producing high quality, visually pleasing welds.
Minimum Required Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble and weld stainless steel parts
- Detect defective material/workmanship and report it to the Shop Supervisor
- Maintain and safeguard company owned equipment and tools
- Maintain work area in clean and safe condition
- Ensure all completed tasks meet company specified quality standards
- Follow work instructions to ensure proper welding procedures are followed
- Sets up tools, parts, or kits needed to complete welding assignments
- Meet the expectations of welding production schedule
- Perform quality checks
- Perform preventative maintenance on welding machine including cleaning, coolant flush and blowing dust out of circuitry
- Due to the needs of business, you may be required to perform job duties not within your written job description
Physical Activity and Demands
- Able to sit for extended periods of time, walk, stand, climb, reach
- Ability to perform extensive physical activities of a primarily productive/technical nature (i.e. walking, reaching, bending, lifting, carrying)
- Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs and occasionally exert up to 100 lbs of force
- Use of both arms and hands required.
- Visual acuity, finger dexterity, color discernment
- Able to wear prescribed personal protective equipment and appropriate clothing
- Occasionally work in conditions typical of a manufacturing environment, including noise
Loring Smart Roast designs and manufactures the most advanced coffee roasters in the world. We are inspired by the idea that great coffee can be created with integrity and minimal impact to the environment. We work in small, focused teams that are flexible, efficient, and striving for excellence.
- Compensation: DOE
- Medical, Dental and PTO
- Employment type: full-time
Submit your resume to: email@example.com