Responsible for daily operations of our parts business. This includes monitoring inventory, placing appropriate stocking orders, and receiving incoming parts. Administer our online store. Pack and ship to fulfill customer orders in a timely manner.
Execute accounting transactions and report on sales. Manage associated shipping accounts and customs documentation for international orders.
This is an exciting opportunity to be responsible for a growing part of our business that directly impacts customer satisfaction and revenue. Solid customer service skills combined with attention to detail are required for success.
- Pack and ship parts orders
- Maintain accurate physical inventory
- Handle accounting transactions (i.e. invoicing / payments) and report on sales
- Order and receive parts in collaboration with manufacturing
- Satisfy warranty and urgent customer requests in partnership with technical support
- Associate degree, or equivalent mentored work
- Minimum 1 year on the job experience order fulfillment and inventory management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Demonstrated understanding of accounting basics
- Live within reasonable commuting distance to Santa Rosa, CA
- QuickBooks Online know-how
- E-Commerce platform understanding (e.g. Shopify)
- Shipping fulfillment software experience (e.g. ShipStation)
- International shipping and export compliance knowledge
- Experience analyzing and recommending appropriate min / max stocking levels
- Subscription program development involvement
Physical Activity and Demands
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
- Lift 35 lbs. unassisted
- Ability to utilize ladder and stairs to reach parts
- Telephone use for customer and vendor communications
- Effectively use a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, and commonly used software to complete necessary functions assigned
- Occasionally work in conditions typical of a manufacturing environment, including noise, extreme temperatures and humidity, odors, dust, etc.
Loring Smart Roast designs and manufactures industry-leading coffee roasting equipment. We are inspired by the idea that great coffee can be created with integrity and minimal impact to the environment. We work in small, focused teams that are flexible, efficient, and striving for excellence. Loring is privately owned, profitable, and growing. HQ is in Santa Rosa, California, the heart of Sonoma wine country. We are always looking for smart, collaborative, and energetic people to join our team.
Loring Smart Roast offers our team members competitive salary, paid time off, health benefits, and retirement savings programs.
Submit your resume, cover letter, and applicable writing samples, to: email@example.com