Loring Smart Roast is looking for a marketer who can help us effectively craft and deliver our message to specialty coffee roasting companies around the world. As the Marketing Specialist, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to own marketing projects that stimulate awareness, convert leads, and directly contribute to the company’s growth. If you’re a creative thinker who takes initiative, wants to make an impact, and is willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done, we’d love to hear from you.
- Trade show and event coordination
- Author lead-generating content (i.e. case studies, newsletters)
- Curate social media presence
- Advertising placement and performance measurement
- Email campaign development and execution
- Budget proposals and tracking
- Manage production and inventory of promotional items
- BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years marketing experience, preferably B2B
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Skilled user of social media platforms
- Email marketing tool comprehension (e.g. MailChimp)
- Occasional travel
- Must live within a reasonable commuting distance to Santa Rosa, CA
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of marketing analytics tools (e.g. AdWords, Google Analytics, etc.)
- SEO / SEM savvy
- WordPress site management
- Marketing automation tool experience
- Passionate about specialty coffee
- Global marketing experience
Loring Smart Roast designs and manufactures the most advanced coffee roasters in the world. We are inspired by the idea that great coffee can be created with integrity and minimal impact to the environment. We work in small, focused teams that are flexible, efficient, and striving for excellence. Loring is privately owned, profitable, and growing. HQ is in Santa Rosa, California, the heart of Sonoma wine country. We are always looking for smart, collaborative, and energetic people to join our team.
Loring is an equal employment opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Loring Smart Roast offers our team members competitive salary, paid time off, health benefits, and retirement savings programs.
Submit your resume, cover letter, and applicable writing samples, to: firstname.lastname@example.org