This is a lead position over an Electrical and Testing crew where you will be a player coach of the department. This is a very dynamic work environment.
We are a leading OEM company in the specialty coffee roasting equipment systems market. The company designs, manufactures, and markets high end, energy efficient roasting products for a worldwide customer base. We are inspired by the idea that great coffee can be created with integrity and minimal impact to the environment. We work in small, focused teams that are flexible, efficient, and striving for excellence. We offer a challenging and enjoyable work environment, competitive benefits, and the opportunity to be part of a quality brand in the fast-growing market for specialty coffee all over the world.
- Must have a good working understanding of electrical, controls, and testing procedures
- Must be very organized
- Must be able to organize test bay and keep it organized
- Maintain schedules
- Must be able to read electrical schematics
- Basic background in pneumatics, fuel, concepts in exhaust emissions
- Basic wiring
- Basic mechanical ability
- Must adhere to all safety procedures, understand electrical safety, gas safety, and lock-out-tag-out procedures
- Forklift experience desirable
- Ability to move heavy fragile equipment with pallet jack
- Basic understanding of circuit boards, ESD and testing procedures
Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field
Minimum of two year AA degree
Our team members enjoy competitive salary, paid time off, health benefits, and retirement savings programs. We reward exceptional results with profit sharing.
Physical Activity and Demands:
- Able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time, walk, stand, climb, reach
- Must be able to lift at least 50Ibs and occasionally exert up to 100lbs of force
- Visual acuity, finger dexterity, color discernment
- Able to wear prescribed personal protective equipment and appropriate clothing
- Occasionally work in conditions typical of a manufacturing environment, including noise, extreme temperatures and humidity, odors, dust, etc.
- Effectively use a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, and commonly used software to complete necessary functions assigned
Submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com